Thursday, September 20, 2012

Getting my fitness on

Okay world,

Do you know what is terrible? I've had a gym membership for over 2 years and I've only been there once. That was the day that I bought the membership. I got a pretty cheap membership ($21 a month), but that still equals over $500 wasted during the past few years.

I have a million excuses for not going to the gym, ranging from "It is all the way across town" to "I'm too tired after a long day of work". It is time to put all of those excuses behind me and get my fat ace back on the treadmill.

I've resolved that I'm going to go the gym today. It is my day off of work, and I have only 1 or 2 other things that need to be done.

I'm hoping that this first day will be the hardest, and that I can make this a habit. I want to go 4-5 times a week.

Okay.. I should get off the couch and get dressed for the gym now.

Baby steps will eventually lead to being happy, healthy and thin.

-Carisa

No comments:

Post a Comment